Saturday, August 24, 2013

Those Lazy ,Hazy Days of Summer.....


More like Mr Ed being lazy. Anyway here's a couple for ya

 photo q1_zpsbcffb110.jpg
Barry Mitchell
The Curious Female
https://app.box.com/s/jh51tpvrb2d3958qmpgi
Title song from the movie from the same name.
 photo 13d1d2f6-3e3f-4212-b20d-8cd6334069ce_zpsf0aadfb8.jpg
The Combustibles
Watch Her
https://app.box.com/s/s13v2z1wtpei1a1ltak6
Peace of Mind
https://app.box.com/s/cjpdzyj3sipwbj8h9s6i
From India.
That's all Folks !!

Over & Out
Mr Ed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed. I was wondering if you could help me with a couple songs you put out a while back. I posted on the G45 central forum. I'll just copy the post here. If you can help me I'd be EXTREMELY grateful for these rare tracks:

I am looking for the following songs:

Fiends - I'll Be Here
Unknown - Land of 1000 Dances

The fiends and the "Unknown" track were part of a collection of loose Canadian 45's mr nadorozny put out.

The fiends song has lyrics like this:
Woah oh oh oh babe, If you want me I'll be here

Sort of sounds like JB and the playboys.
The "Unknown" "land of 1000 dances" is a soul song with hammond organ. The lyrics aren't from land of 1000 dances though. (just going by what the mp3 track was labelled) but part of the verses and chorus sounded like:

baby you're what I need
please don't turn your back on me

chorus:
you're what a need, baby, you're what I need.

Anonymous said...

Can you please post the flip side to "Watch Her".
Thanks.

nadorozny2001 said...

ok will get a copy of the b-side of the combustibles posted. will also look for the cd with the two tracks

Anonymous said...

Ed: Thank you SOOOOO much!!! Those tracks cannot be found ANYWHERE!